Wootton Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you are concerned about the safety of any child in our school, you must report this to the Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs. Jane Page
If you are concerned about the conduct of a member of staff or a volunteer in our school, you must contact the Principal – Mr. Dan Rosser.
- All visitors must present relevant photo identification on arrival such as a driving licence, an official identity badge, a passport.
- All visitors must sign in at Main Reception.
- The school will check the security features of any DBS certificate presented.
- All visitors will be issued with an appropriate lanyard, which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site.
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- Visitors wishing to speak to a particular member of staff should telephone the school to make an appointment, when possible, to avoid disappointment.
- Visitors must not use a smart phone or camera on site.
- Visitors must sign out at the Main Reception and re-turn their visitor lanyard before leaving the site.
Remember… if in doubt… ask.
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jane Page
- Safeguarding Governor: Dr Laura Knight
- Other Trained Designated Safeguarding School Staff:
- Mr Geoff Treadgold
- Mr Dan Rosser
- Mrs Lydia Wild
- Mrs Claire Woodbridge
- Mrs Corinna Kerrou
- Ms Carla Grady
- Mrs Sam Macdonnell
Further information for parents
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- Northamptonshire Safeguarding Children’s Board Parents’ Guide to the MASH
- Northamptonshire Safeguarding Children’s Board Signs of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Department for Education Guidance
- Trained Youth Mental Health First Aiders: Lydia Wild & Carla Grady