From September 2019, Aspens is our chosen catering company.
Aspens Services is the company chosen by the school to provide the new meal service and we will be introducing a new online payment system that will be launching and going live on 5th November 2019 for primary phase parents.
Primary Phase: This is now the only way that you will be able to order and pay and pre-book school meal/s
The purpose of this system means that you can:
· Order your child/children’s preferred menu choice in advance
· Pay for school lunches via the system, or just pre-book meals if your child/children are entitled to Universal Free School Meal/s & Free School Meal/s
· Order a day at a time, per week or even for a month in advance from the beginning of each term
· You can register more than one child on one login
How to register:
Below is the link to our tutorial to demonstrate how to use the system:
Once you are familiar with this, log onto our website to register your child/children
Website link: https://select.aspens-services.com
You will be required to register in the first instance then an email is sent for you to verify and accept within 5 minutes of completion (please check your ‘spam’ folder if you do not receive confirmation)
Please ensure that you complete this registration at least 48 hours prior to your 1st order date and also pre-order your child/ren meals even if you are entitled to Universal Free Schools Meal/s and Free School Meal/s
You will then have access to Login to your account with the codes below to buy credits and order meals
School Code: 771352
Child Code: (Sent to parents separately)
All infant phase learners (EYFS, year 1 and year 2) are entitled to free lunches as part of the government’s Universal Infant Free School Meal initiative.
At Aspens, we cater for lots of children with allergies and special diets and we regularly check the information provided by our suppliers to see if there have been any ingredient changes.
Please, continue to talk to us about any allergies you have so we can work together to provide meals that are safe to eat.
Free School Meals
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
How to apply
Check your eligibility and apply for free school meals via Northamptonshire County Council
Contact the free school meals team
If you require any help or support in checking your eligibility for free school meals, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted that Wootton Park School was awarded a 5 Star rating on 28th June 2019! Congratulations to the catering team!