Wotton Park School's in-house catering provision ensures variety, high quality and value for money.
Free School Meals
If you are in receipt of any of the following, your child may be eligible for free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, with no element of Working Tax Credit, and a household income below £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs)
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
How to apply
Check your eligibility and apply for free school meals via Northamptonshire County Council
Contact the free school meals team
If you require any help or support in checking your eligibility for free school meals, please do contact email@example.com