Transition to Year 7
Please visit us here with regards to our full reopening in September. We look forward to welcoming you!
Current Government guidelines unfortunately mean that we are unable to run our normal Transition Day this year. However we have worked extremely hard to provide our new intake with lots of support to ensure a smooth transition to Wootton Park.
We are really excited to welcome you to the Wootton Park family!
Please watch our videos in the following order:
- Introduction from Mr Rosser
- Introduction from Mrs Wade (Head of Year 7)
- Introduction from your Form Tutor
- Introduction from the Wellbeing Team
- Introduction from Miss Bennett (Transition Co-ordinator)
- Summer Challenge explanation by Mrs Macdonnell
You will also see 4 taster lessons for you to try out. These videos you can watch in any order and take as long as you like to work through them.
If you think of any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in September!