“Fantastic school, really impressed with Wootton Park. You’re doing a great job” – Andrea Leadsom MP.
Our school offers a first-rate and unique place to learn, ensuring high levels of academic achievement and personal development for all, while promoting the value of public service and building a stronger society. Our school provides a 'foundation for growth', where every child thrives and prospers.
OUR SCHOOL WILL…
- Provide the best quality education we can.
- Provide a happy, safe and secure environment for all learners.
- Encourage and help all learners to fulfill their potential and achieve their best.
- Value each of our learners equally.
- Provide a broad, innovative, challenging and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of all learners.
- Encourage the highest standards of work, behaviour and appearance.
- Set regular Home Learning according to the Home Learning Policy.
- Provide a range of extra-curricular activities and experiences.
- Communicate regularly with parents, giving information about the school and your child’s progress, achievements and behaviour.
- Deal with any parental concerns promptly.
PARENTS /CARERS WILL…
- Make sure their child attends school every day, on time and ready to learn, unless there is a valid reason for absence.
- Communicate promptly with the school with regard to their child’s well-being and academic progress.
- Support our school’s policies for Behaviour, Attendance and Home Learning.
- Support our school’s Uniform Policy and ensure that correct equipment is brought to all lessons.
- Provide a quiet working space for their child to complete Home Learning every night and check that this Home Learning is completed regularly.
- Inform the school immediately of any concerns about their child.
- Attend Parents’ Evenings regularly to discuss their child’s progress.
- Encourage their child to play a full and active part in school life.
- Follow our school’s Behaviour code.
- Wear correct school uniform and bring correct equipment for lessons.
- Aim to achieve high standards and make the most of the opportunities offered at WPS.
- Be responsible for taking good care of school’s equipment, facilities and environment
- Be responsible and caring towards younger children at WPS.
- Represent WPS with pride and courtesy at all times.
- Treat all members of the WPS community with kindness, respect and honesty
- Have regular and punctual attendance.
"We wish our young people to aspire and experience opportunities available around the world"
Dan Rosser, Principal