“Very welcoming with positive energy”
“I am very enthused by the community spirit of your school”
“First impressions were absolutely amazing!”
Visitors to Wootton Park School: September 2018
Wootton Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you are concerned about the safety of any child in our school, you must report this to the Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mrs. Jane Page
If you are concerned about the conduct of a member of staff or a volunteer in our school, you must contact the Principal – Mr. Dan Rosser.
- All visitors must present relevant photo identification on arrival such as a driving licence, an official identity badge, a passport.
- All visitors must sign in at Main Reception.
- The school will check the security features of any DBS certificate presented.
- All visitors will be issued with an appropriate lanyard, which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site.
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- Visitors wishing to speak to a particular member of staff should telephone the school to make an appointment, when possible, to avoid disappointment.
- Visitors must not use a smart phone or camera on site.
- Visitors must sign out at the Main Reception and re-turn their visitor lanyard before leaving the site.
Remember… if in doubt… ask.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jane Page
- Safeguarding Governor: Dr Laura Knight
- Other Trained Designated Safeguarding School Staff:
- Mr Geoff Treadgold
- Mr Dan Rosser
- Mrs Lydia Wild
- Mrs Claire Woodbridge
- Mrs Corinna Kerrou
Should you have any questions about Wootton Park School or require paper copies of any information on our website please get in touch using the contact details below
Principal: Mr Dan Rosser
General enquiries: Adele O'Toole
SENCo: Claire Woodbridge
Telephone: 01604 931139
Address: Wootton Park School, Wootton Hall Park, Northampton, NN4 0JA
DfE Number: 928/4020
Chair of Governors contact:
Andre Gonzalez De Savage
c/o Wootton Park School
Wootton Hall Park