Should you have any questions about Wootton Park School or require paper copies of any information on our website please get in touch using the contact details below;
Telephone: 01604 931139
Address: Wootton Park School, Wootton Hall Park, Northampton, NN4 0HZ
DfE Number: 941/4020
General/parental enquiries: Adele O'Toole, Office Manager
Principal: Mr Dan Rosser
SENCo: Claire Woodbridge
Chair of Governors contact: Roberta Brittle
c/o Wootton Park School
Wootton Hall Park
Wootton Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you are concerned about the conduct of a member of staff or a volunteer in our school, you must contact the Principal – Mr. Dan Rosser.
- All visitors must present relevant photo identification on arrival such as a driving licence, an official identity badge, a passport.
- All visitors must sign in at Main Reception.
- The school will check the security features of any DBS certificate presented.
- All visitors will be issued with an appropriate lanyard, which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site.
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- Visitors wishing to speak to a particular member of staff should telephone the school to make an appointment, when possible, to avoid disappointment.
- Visitors must not use a smart phone or camera on site.
- Visitors must sign out at the Main Reception and re-turn their visitor lanyard before leaving the site.
Remember… if in doubt… ask.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jane Page
- Other Trained Designated Safeguarding School Staff:
- Mrs Sam Macdonnell
- Mr Dan Rosser
- Mrs Corinna Kerrou
- Ms Carla Grady
- Mrs Claire Woodbridge
- Mr Adam Cowdell
- Mr James Coe
- Mrs Gemma Kingston-Wade