As a new school that opened in September 2016 we have not yet received an Ofsted inspection. We expect to welcome a visit this academic year; our third year of operation.
Since opening we have received regular monitoring visits from the Department for Education. All our visits have been extremely successful.
In addition, we have welcomed visits from external experts in governance, safeguarding, teaching and learning and finance.
Academies, free schools and colleges should publish the following online:
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Exam and assessment results (Reception GLD & Year 1 Phonics only)
- Performance tables (n/a)
- Curriculum (please see links below)
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Careers programme information
- Equality objectives
- Complaints policy
- Annual reports and accounts
- Trustees’ information and duties
- Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos & Vision
- Requests for copies