Wootton Park School receives Pupil Premium funding from the Government in order to raise the attainment of disadvantaged learners and reduce the gap between these learners and their peers.
Pupil Premium funding is provided for learners in the following categories:
- Those currently registered for Free School Meals (FSM)
- Those have been registered for Free School Meals in the last 6 years (FSM Ever 6)
- Those who are children of service personnel
- Those who have been looked after continuously by the local authority for more than six months (LAC)
- Those who have been adopted from care or who have left care under a Special Guardianship or Child Arrangements Order (PLAC)