Wootton Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
If you are concerned about the safety of any child in our school, you must report this to the Designated Safeguarding Lead – Mr. Tim Clarke.
If you are concerned about the conduct of a member of staff or a volunteer in our school, you must contact the Principal – Mr. Dan Rosser.
- All visitors must sign in at Main Reception.
- All visitors will be issued with an appropriate pass, which must be displayed at all times whilst on the site.
- Visitors will be asked to remain under the supervision of a designated member of staff whilst on site.
- Visitors wishing to speak to a particular member of staff should telephone the school to make an appointment, when possible, to avoid disappointment.
- Visitors must not use a smart phone or camera on site.
- Visitors must sign out at the Main Reception and re-turn their visitor pass before leaving the site.
Remember… if in doubt… ask.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mr Tim Clarke
- Deputy Designate Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Jane Page
- Safeguarding Governor: Dr Laura Knight
Further information for parents