The School will be developed on the following key principles:
- The development of young people to create a better society through the promotion of citizenship, community and service
- A rigorous academic curriculum which achieves high standards and at the same time builds the communication skills and confidence of young people
- A school at the heart of its community, helping to promote cohesion by working with whole families, not just pupils
- Tailored support to individual pupils, taking into account all the factors impacting on their educational achievement
- A focus on public service that helps establish young people as engaged and active citizens with the ability to apply learning, skills and ideas in the community
- The highest aspirations and ambitions for all.